The Death of Discernment -
How The Shack Became the #1 Bestseller in Christianity
This powerful DVD message illustrates the desperate need for clear and decisive biblical apologetics in the Church today. Find out why author and Christian apologist, Eric Barger, believes that the popularity of William “Paul” Young’s emotionally charged story, The Shack, signals an unprecedented lack of discernment within Christianity. Tugging on our emotions with a heart-wrenching tail, Young uses his novel's storyline and characters to teach his aberrant brand of theology.
In the DVD Eric documents:
- The Shack's "god" as an ancient Polynesian goddess
- The Shack's attack against Jesus' full divinity
- The Shack's rejection of biblical salvation
- What "Reconciling Universalism" is and how it is the theme of Paul Young's book and movie
- His own personal encounter to confront Paul Young
Learn about the unbiblical, unorthodox theology contained in this runaway bestseller and motion picture and how it threatens to deceive untold numbers of both Christians and seekers in our midst.
Live Seminar Presentation
Watch Clip of Video